Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shoes To Die For!!!!



GLAMROCKCHIC Roxanna Heels in Green

I love these heels because well, I love Green and I love the tassell details. It's so adorable that tassells could be use in shoes instead of curtains. Instead of looking odd, it looks beautiful, doesn't it?





GLAMROCKCHIC Heart & Soul in Nude

These pieces are one of a kind. I love subtle designs and this one is just too cute and playful! As I was scrolling through the website, I didn't notice the heart until I saw the model wearing it. It's gorgeous!

Sam Edelman Fall 2011 Lorissa in Nude


Sam Edelman Fall 2011 Lorissa in Paparazzi Pink

I think Sam Edelman really outdo himself for Fall 2011, I love the bold studs. It's like very Beyonce in Run The World. It shows that one can be feminine as well as tough.

Sam Edelman Fall 2011 Renzo in Black




Sam Edelman Fall 2011 Renzo in Putty

Did anyone of you managed to catch the BET Awards over the weekend? I didn't sit through the whole ceremony but I did managed to see Beyonce perform Best Thing I Never Had in some shoes resembling these ones but without the studs. Maaan, It was love at first sight!

Anyways, if you love them as much as I do, please visit the links provided at the bottom of the image. The GLAMROCKCHIC is a Malaysian brand under LushIcon. Support Malaysia!!!


I'm a SIZE 7 if anyone here is feeling generous. :X

Lush Icon Boutique,
1F-1B First Floor,
Bangsar Village II,
No. 2, Jalan Telawi 1,
59100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia.
Tel / Fax: +6 03 2282 9619

Sam Edelman on the other hand, can be purchased only if you're in the United States. :(

~you know you love em too~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: