Monday, August 15, 2011

Nanoblock

I bet that not many of you know what are nanoblocks, right? Have you heard about it? Well, Nanoblocks are 3D Japanese Lego, (in a nutshell!) But don't get scared when I tell you that these blocks are so tiny, it makes Lego seem like a giant! The smallest nanoblock is a mere 4x4x5mm.

This bag of 130 nanoblocks cost me 29.90MYR and the difficulty level is only Level 2, out of 4 levels.

These tiny blocks are then made into animals and buildings and even a drum set! I love it because I love challenging my mind. I'm so addicted to it! It took me less than an hour to complete the giraffe and already, my fingers are starting to itch!



I still consider myself a noob when it comes to stuff like these. I love buildng stuff and I love challenging puzzles. I hate puzzles that mess with your brains but these nanoblocks, they are awesome. You need to be able to read and follow instructions.

I faced some problems when I was building the giraffe's neck and I had to dismantle the whole piece! It's not easy but it's very rewarding. I'm so addicted and I love it so much that I plan to get more animals to build. And not to worry, I have most of the buildings on my birthday wish list!







Give it a try, it's addictive! Love Nanoblocks and if you're in Malaysia, you can get them at most Popular Bookstores. Animals cost 29.90MYR while buildings cost more, around 69.90MYR.

For more comprehensive designs, check Nanoblock UK

~you know I like it~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: