Thursday, September 01, 2011

Swarovski











I told you I was crazy over Swarovski. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I couldn't afford to buy their jewelry even though I love the latest Wings of Poetry Collection. Hence, was hoping that anyone could get me the jewelry. But I did manage to get the pen. That's all I could afford, for now.

I'm starting Uni soon and I do need a pen. Well, this pen costs 135MYR. I'm old school when it comes to writing. God knows how much I enjoy writing. I love beautiful writing instruments and fine writing stationeries. *coughs*Moleskine addict *coughs*

Between an expensive jewelry, I would rather prefer fine writing instruments anytime. Writing is a dying art. Not everybody can write. You're either born with it or you have to spend tens of thousands to get qualified to write. Thanks to my Dad, I was born with it and thanks to my Mom, I got the qualification to write.

Call me old school but I dread e-mail, I love "Dear John" love letters, simplicity in writing and gets straight to the point. Dear John letters are so romantic and you have to watch the movie or read the book to understand. Have yet to receive any "Dear John" letters. Been waiting for those letters for 15 years now... The postman probably got lost and was too stubborn to ask for directions.

~you know you Swarovski me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: