Friday, October 21, 2011

Tree Monkey, Penang

Where delicious food and extraordinary nature meet... Beautiful place and good food. Just the way I like it!











If I'm gonna be writing something other than my thesis and assignments, I have to write about my recent trip to Penang with Madrekins, Candy and Yan Yan. I was feeling stressed up and any excuse for a trip to leave KL is fine with me.

It's been, almost a month that I've been in Uni. Sometimes, I feel so stupid compared to the other students who actually knows what the lecturers are talking about. International Relations couldn't be difficult but it's damn more challenging than my degree.

I was stressed out during my Degree because I was an overachiever. I wouldn't settle for anything less than a Distinction. Now, I would be over the moon if I even get a Distinction or an equivalent grading system here.

Really needed a short break and have to tackle 4 essays and 2 presentations by December. How cool is that? Here are some pictures for you to enjoy and maybe if you're adventurous like us, you would just pick a brochure from the hotel and travel there.

Tree Monkey is located after Hard Rock Hotel on the left. You won't miss it.

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: