Thursday, November 10, 2011

GROUPON: Buffet at Temptations, Renaissance Hotel.







Bought another Groupon for a buffet dinner at Temptations at Renaissance Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. This time we went with the law firm. We went with Shila, Izaati, Yan Yan, Kala and Madrekins.

If only I checked foursquare before spending 65 MYR on the vouchers. There were 20 over comments on foursquare about this place. The food wasn't good, etc. The place was impressive or maybe anywhere with a chocolate fountain is impressive to my standards but I didn't even touched the fountain because it was white chocolate.

The food was moderate and I tried most of the food and was stuff. The most delis food was the chicken bao, prawn salad, coleslaw, chicken salad, raspberry jelly and I can't remember anything else. The food wasn't that memorable.

We definitely will not return. The original price was 160 MYR, which is sooo NOT worth it!

~you know you listen~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: