Friday, November 04, 2011

GROUPON: Murall Beauty House





Couple of months ago, I purchased a Groupon voucher for Keloid Treatments. Those of you who aren't aware, I have really bad keloid on my ears. It's 1cm in diameter and it's bulging out of my ears. I've lived with it for about 6 years now.

Been to many beauty clinics and sought treatment. Most of them always, almost, recommends steroid jabs. I have hormonal issues and I don't like the idea of steroids being injected into my body. Anyways, I found this offer and decided to try.

Met Kelly, she's really nice and friendly and she told me that my condition was hereditary and after 3 treatments, I will never see the keloid again. I saw the difference after 1 session. I have to stab myself in the ear and it was bleeding and after all the messiness, my ear lobe is much better.

I can finally tie my hair up and expose my ear lobes. Kelly doesn't use steroids, instead, she uses liquid nitrogen at -196 degrees sprayed directly on the keloid. Will update this post with the picture of my dried up keloid.

Murall Beauty House,
Lot PG15, Ground Floor,
Jaya 33, Jalan Semangat,
Seksyen 13, Petaling Jaya,

Tel: 03-79552737

~you know you want me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: