Saturday, November 05, 2011

Kant, Hobbes VS. Cunt, Calvin & Hobbes


I know that life isn't easy. I know that it things were easy, it's not worth it. I know that I should be writing my assignment and not blogging. I know I shouldn't be complaining and I should just "suck it up". I know I should be doing a lot of things, but, I now know that continuing my MA is very, very hard.

I haven't been sleeping, and when I do manage to fall asleep, I dream about Kant, Hobbes, ASEAN, Perpetual Peace, Leviathan and I wake up. I've been short tempered too. Flying into rages of fury especially when I'm driving.

My life is just Uni and assignment. LOML complains that I make LOML do his assignments as well. I'm almost always tapping away in front of the computer and LOML tries really hard to make my life easy. LOML makes sure that I eat and does the assignments next to me. I guess, it's just the companionship that makes keeps me sane. The only thing we do, is assignments.

Almost all my due dates are back-to-back. Here's a look at my loco schedule!

REGIONALISM IN ASEAN:
Essay 1: 2000 words (31 October)
Presentation: 500 words (14 November)
Essay 2: 2500 words (12 December)

THEORIES IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS:
Essay 1: 3000 words (09 November)

GLOBAL POLITICAL ECONOMY:
Essay Proposal: 1500 words (17 November)
Essay 1: 5000 words (6 January 2012)

What do you think of my "wonderful" life? I do however feel blessed that Madrekins is so supportive and understanding. She makes sure that I eat, and she never once pressured me with her expectations and she keeps finding ways to keep me sane.

She keeps "mi alma" strong in her own way and I'm grateful. I guess that I'll be more appreciative once this is over. I thought working was stressful but one thing about work is that, after 6pm, my stress ends and I enjoy my weekends. Studying means never ending stress and stress even during the weekends.

MA teaches me that everyone around me loves me very much. I'm surrounded with people who loves me. Thank you Lord. Amen.

~you know you care~
Mchelle May
xoox

No comments: