Saturday, November 05, 2011

Shopping Trip /Halloween


For Halloween, LOML got me these cute and extremely delish Godiva Caramel Apple Truffles! Really miss Godiva!!
The Cocker Spaniel was feeling really cold since it's raining nowadays. He got the blanket and I got the flu.

L-R: Mini pastries, Coleslaw and Hummous. Not bad, since it comes in a set.
This the the Chicken Lebanese Wrap. I love Middle Eastern food. Huge fan. I love Shawarma and now, Lebanese Wrap!
This was during a Halloween deco fest at 1 Utama. This is as close as I get to Halloween. This part of the world, don't really celebrate Halloween, i guess.
My feet has been aching for 2 weeks now. Decided to invest in a proper shoes such as Fitflop. Quite pricey, so I intend to wear it everyday for a year to cover the cost!


So, how was your weekend???

~you know I'm productive~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: