Thursday, November 10, 2011

WICKED!!

Guess what my lovely aunty did? She purposely drove ALL THE WAY from SG to MY to deliver my birthday present!!!! My Wicked tickets!!! The pack came with 2 front row seat tickets, 2 drink vouchers and 2 gift vouchers!!!


Wicked is a Broadway musical that tells us about the story of Wizard of Oz and before Dorothy and Toto dropped in and her house crashed on the Wicked Witch of the West or in this case, Elphaba. I enjoyed Gregory Maguire's novel titled Wicked which I picked up many years ago.

I kinda like "fairy tale" history. It's like, the movie, Snow White: A Tale of Terror. Anyways, will be flying into SG and I have my whole itinerary mapped out. I wanna visit H&M, Abercrombie, Kinokuniya and my "must visit" Vivo City. I love that place!!!

Can't wait to be done with my work load so I can take a few days off and enjoy my holiday! I still cannot believe that I'll be watching Wicked up close and personal!!! Super duper stoked!!!! I don't mean to sound corny but I think I'm defying gravity already.

~you know I'm defying gravity!~
Michelle May
xox

No comments: