Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Holiday Wishlist

I've been an extremely good girl. My marks for this semester is great and I could say that I did pretty well judging by the fact I had no prior experiences in this course. I've been living a much fulfilled life since I started donating and helping the strays. I make it a point to donate to the National Kidney Foundation and PAWS.

It's really good for your soul. I guess, I want to have something pretty this Christmas. Santa and God has been amazing to me by fulfilling all my dreams so, I don't wanna ask them for more. I'm grateful. Oh, I just started playing around with Polyvore and I'm loving it!!! Too cute!!!

Hope you like my first Polyvore creation!!! Will create more once I get the hang of it...



MY SECOND POLYVORE SET/WISHLIST!!!

Wish List 2

Japonesque tea party dress
$24 - warehouse.co.uk

Coach handbag
$358 - coach.com

Coach watch
$248 - coach.com

Swarovski ring
$150 - swarovski.com

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
$100 - saksfifthavenue.com

Little Star
$40 - swarovski.com



And not forgetting, my beauty wish list!!



~you know I Polyvore~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: