Monday, December 05, 2011

Polyvore + Sereni & Shentel

POLYVORE SET 1



POLYVORE SET 3



Things we learn on the internet. I missed out on the first Polyvore and Sereni & Shentel contest and I was determined to win at least 1 hairband and Sereni & Shentel are really generous and fun loving people for having so many contests!!! I took part in 2 contest which is this one, What Would Kate Wear? and the Christmas Wish contest.

I really hope I'm able to win something. Here are my Polyvore entries, tell me what you think. Like it or hate it? I learnt how to use Polyvore today!!!! So awesome and now, I'm addicted to it. They have a lot of really nice Christmas Wish List templates!!! I love em, because it's easy and neat.

Anyways, pray for me. It would be a great Christmas present if I even won a hairband!!!

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: