Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Charlie Brown Cafe, Singapore.
















Discovered a nice, quaint, little cafe in Singapore and I immediately fell in love with its theme. I used to love Snoopy, Woodstock, Linus and etc since I was little. Used to own a pencil box, notebook, stationeries and I loved them.

Well, I loved that the food has cute little faces on them and the best breakfast that I ever tasted. You see, Malaysia American Breakfast set sucks ball!! The sausage are just bland meat that tastes like water. The breakfast set here is DA BOMB!!!

The place is strategically located nearby H&M and you just have to exit at Garrett's popcorn inside 313 Somerset.

You can try the deliciousness of the food here. It's at:
160 Orchard Road,
313 Somerset.
6836 5344

~you know you lick me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: