Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SINGAPORE DAY 1: WICKED!



The minute we landed at Changi, we needed food!!! Singapore is the home to some glorious food! We visited No Signboard Seafood for some dim sum at Vivo City. The dim sum was very nice. Fried to a crisp and the food was indeed, glorious!



Had some fun at the children's playground after that! Even though, it's meant for 12 years old and below!



Around 7.30PM was our show! Front row seats!!! I was seated right at the back of the music conductor!!! I really do not have any idea how anyone could possibly enjoy the show all the way at the back! The front seats was simply amazing! It's like HD!!!




I've always loved going back to Singapore. I love the shopping, which I spent a tiny fortune at H&M, Forever 21 and Kinokuniya. Going to have more food and shopping on Day 2. Gosh! I love Singapore!!!!

~you know me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: