Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just B, WH by British India

This is the whimsical interior, I was talking about.... This is from 1 Utama.





This is the standalone store at The Gardens, Mid Valley



All stores/location photos credit to British India.









I used to be so in love with the beautiful dresses at WH, 1 Utama (above British india) and I love the whole whimsical deco but I hated the price of the clothes!!! It was too expensive!!! But they were very (extremely!) pretty. I'm always into lace and florals and maxi dresses!!

So, when WH closed down to make way for Tangs, they kinda changed their name to Just B, I discovered this only after spending a fortune (For CNY!) at Just b, The Gardens, Mid Valley and I was so happy that Just B is available inside British India at 1 Utama.

I could go on and on and on about how much I love this brand and how much money I've invested but that's not what you wanna know. The clothes here are very structured, fun and yet casual and formal at the same time. The clothes are beautifully done and this is the only shop that I love more than 1 piece of item.

They use high quality materials, beautiful craftmanship, and they clothes fit really well. You can look at the maxi dress that I wore for a Church Fund Raising. It's beautiful, right? The dress even comes in so many different options, there's another plain spaghetti strap option which I tried first that The BF preferred this option with a tie back.

I can't get enough of Just B. Over the weekend, just bought this really sweet spaghetti strap top. Told ya, I can't get enough of Just B!

You can find them here:

Just B (Inside British India)
1 Utama, New Wing.

Just B (Inside British india)
Great Eastern Mall

Just B
The Gardens, Mid valley

Just B,
Publika, Solaris Dutamas

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: