Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Life Fund Raising

I love this picture!!!! Brownie points for anyone who knows who they are!!! I love them!!! They're T4C...(Tenors for Christ!) And boy, are they really great singers!!! Unfortunately, it's only 2 of them outta 3 and even than, they were so good!!! Fav pic!!!
my current Facebook display picture!!! The beautiful, gorgeous and expensive dress is all thanks to The BF... As usual, he wanted me to look my best!
Me and Dr. Sathi and Eunisa's hand made goodies, all for charity!!!! For sale at 150MYR per piece...
Eunisa's performance. She performed 3 songs on piano and the first song had some hiccups but the 2 last song was great!!!
Eunisa's dad, Uncle Adrian who I wanna thank so much for a lovely night!!! He is auctioning some stuff for charity.
Performers of the night was violinist Dennis Lau!!! Such a stellar performance and gosh, I love violins ever since I saw him play!!!!
This is Teresa Kok and I like her but she needs to retain people's interest by getting to the point... I lost her at approx 10 minutes after she started speaking... But, I've always admired her and I think she's a strong woman.
The youths of the church are really talented and they performed really well... They were all in sync and they had fun!



Hope you enjoyed my church fund raising night, as much as I did!!!

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: