Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fav Meme

I DO NOT OWN THESE PICTURES. I FIND THESE PICTURES DEEPLY MOVING, CUTE AND HAS MORE COMMON SENSE THAN MOST PEOPLE. I SEE THESE PICTURES ON FACEBOOK AND I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THESE PICTURES THAT INSPIRE ME AND MADE ME THINK.

I think this this so cute!!! I'm totally against racism and all it takes is a panda to remove racism. A panda is White, Black and Asian!!! We're all cute and equal!!
My fav cartoons ever!!!! I know it is childish but Patrick and SpongBob has got to be the bestest friends in the whole of Bikini Bottom.
I love animals and people always think that dogs and cats DO NOT get along but it's far from the truth. In fact, animals get along better than humans....
It's so easy to blame God for all of our shortcomings and we always see the picture that God forsakes us, but, in reality, God will never forsake us. He's always there for us and everything happens for HIS reasons.
You know King Julian of Penguins of Madagascar? The irritating, royal Lemur??? This is sooooooo King Julian!!!! Just, STOP!!! LOL!!! I would love to do this to some annoying people!!!

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: