Saturday, May 26, 2012

Down, down, down, down, down...

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm depressed.

No matter what I do, it's never good enough.

If only I could stop trying.

I'm praying for my dreams to be real.

If only.....

Only God knows what's in my heart.

My God, Jesus Christ is so GREAT, that He will not let idiots be pebbles on my marble, He will not let those who has issues with me, taunt me. He will put me above them.

It's not about education, or power or wealth or nationality, it's about my BELIEVE and FAITH in Him that He will not forsake me. EVER.

AMEN.

~you know I'm feeling down!~
Michelle May
xoox

2 comments:

S said...

Hey Michelle, I hope everything's okay and you are enjoying Korea! =) Take care xxx

Michelle May said...

hi S,

I'm great... Korea has been great so far... Thank yous!!! hehee.... Hope everything is OK on your side too...

xx