Saturday, June 16, 2012

Skype with Mi Novio




Nobody knows how much I miss mi familia like mi familia and mi novio.... I feel like crying and I feel like I should be home whenever I speak to mi madre because mi padre has to go for a major surgery and we're all worried for him. I always speak to my family (family comes first!) and then speak to mi novio...

You see, he misses me just as much as I miss me and we Skype for hours until either one of us goes to sleep and he pays a lot of money for roaming just to call me and talk to me in Korea. You can only imagine the phone bill he pays since he talks to me for 2 over hours over the phone!

Anyways, this is out typical Skype session... He'll be doing his work and talking to me and I'll be updating my blog whilst Skyping with him... He's a permanent fixture that all my roomies say "Hi" to him and asks me if I've spoken to my "Dear"...

He's always online because of me and we spend hours on Skype. He makes me feel so homesick and he's patiently waiting for me to come home... he tells me that he misses me all the time, he rushes home from Uni just to Skype with me, what else could I ask for?

Well, he's the sweetest thing and I'm just so happy that he's in my life. Bless the Lord, O My Soul....

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: