Monday, July 30, 2012

POST KOREA






I'm having Korea withdrawal syndrome. The fast paced life in Korea where there's something to do everyday and everyday is hectic to Malaysia where everything is so leisurely. Daddy recovered fairly well and within a week, he was discharged from the hospital but he needs constant care and Thank God for the familia. 


I threw myself wholeheartedly into my dissertation and I keep stressing myself out. It's so crazy and I realized that, if given another month, I will still procrastinate and I need all the strength and wisdom of God to get me through this trial. 


I don't know what happened to my Precious Cocker Spaniel but he has got a very bad case of maggot wound and he's staying at the hospital for the time being. I hate maggot wound and the most nastiest and graphic picture is, maggots crawling in your car dropping out from the dog's body. God knows how it happened. I've had him for 10 years and this is the first time!


I've been eating some good food, spending some quality time with people I love and been doing some major shopping!!! It's Ramadhan here, so you know what it means? Bazaar Ramadhan!!! Can't wait to get some yummylicious food from the TTDI Bazaar later!!! 


~you know you missed me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: