Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sent, Sealed, Received.


I love, love it when packages arrive! Don't you? Packages always brings me goodies from unknown lands and I just feel like SpongeBob whenever he receives a "Special Delivery"

Picture courtesy of belfid.blogspot.com



I love unwrapping. And I love ASOS bags when I see em!!! The BF says I'm like a little kid and he will wrap little things for me to surprise me just so I could have the joy of unwrapping... even if it's not my birthday! (He's cool like that!)

Picture courtesy of Asos.com

I bought this extremely beautiful Dress With Lace Top in Latte and it's gorgeous. It's flowy, hugs the right places and I may shorten it to make it more "younger"and a sash at the waist part. 

Picture Courtesy of Asos.com

 This was the family's favourite and I absolutely love this Pleated Strapless Dress with Curved Neckline (except my dad and my bro! Old fashioned people!) because it's so figure hugging and it shows off my assets! Well, if you have it, flaunt it. 

Anyways, I loved what I purchased and the best part? I didn't have to wait 3-4 weeks for it to arrive because I bought it from Pretty Clothes and it arrived the next day! (Because it's already in Malaysia!) 

Moreover, my fav shops like Dorothy Perkins has increased their prices and now, 200MYR won't even get you a dress! I bought both dresses for less than 200MYR. As you can see, I received them in pristine conditions, prompt and Pretty Clothes will actually order for you if you don't like the hassle of ordering and etc. 

Anyways, I'm so happy with my purchases and it really made my day! 

~you know I'm a shopaholic~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: