Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Archery!





I'm very focused and determined! 




Archery is a great game because it enhances eye and upper body coordination and it's cheap, at RM30 (Student Price) for lots of arrows. I'm so sorry that I can't remember the actual amount of arrows but we played for more than an hour, it was a weekday and there was no one so, we took a rest after a few arrows and generally took our time.

It's relaxing because you need to keep your head empty and you have to discipline yourself to be focused on the target and once you're focused, you need the upper body strength to aim and shoot the arrow. It's not easy but I enjoyed myself immensely.... As you can see from the videos. 


The worst part is the bruises on my arms after that because when you pull the arrow, it kinda hits the inner part of the arms. (If you're not careful, I got hit cause I'm a klutz!) It actually look worst than the picture but I'm here to encourage you not discourage you from trying something new! 

I think I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to trying out new things! Well, I tried Archery today and I loved it! I'll be back next week to shoot more arrows!

You can try archery at Stars Archery...

Till then, 

My next post will be on what I got for my Birthday, so, stay tuned!!!

~you know I'm hard core~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: