Thursday, October 11, 2012

Round 2: My Birthday Gift!




The BF finally bought me this dress from Debenhams!!! The 229MYR dress! I love it!!! What do you think? I wore this for my birthday dinner at The Hills, Damansara Heights.



Shini got me this parrot H by Henry Holland dress and I absolutely love it!!!! Pretty, no? I wore this with wedges for lunch with Kathy and Mr. Bene....

I got more presents on my birthday and from my 2 favourite people in the world!!!! First, The BF gave me the greatest day of my life; from getting me everything that I want (Sereni & Shentel Headbands, Lovely book, dress, Moleskine, etc) and he made my day ever more happier. Waking up to the one that you love smiling and wishing you a very happy birthday giving you lots of hugs and kisses.

I never really knew anything about love until he came along. He taught me how to love. This is the 2nd birthday he celebrated with me and I wish that we will celebrate many more birthdays in the future! He made all the other guys seem so insignificant and I love him very much. To the love of my life, I thank God everyday for the chance encounter with you that changed my whole life forever. You know how to make me feel like the most important person in the whole world and you love me with all your heart.

Shini on the other hand, has celebrated many, many birthdays with me and this is our 12th birthday that she celebrated with me. I love it that we have so much to talk about even though we don't see each other often and it feels so great being with your sister, someone who loves you unconditionally and who gets your jokes and bitch about the people you dislike. 

I feel so loved because she got sick for me and we ended up birthday shopping at H&M which was retail therapy for us. Ever since John came into my life, I've had the most wonderful birthdays and I've been so blessed!!! I'm so grateful for beautiful and great friends... 

Till then,
~you know I'm blessed~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: