Wednesday, December 26, 2012

On The 2nd Day of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me...


Image from www.GSMArena.com

Image from www.HTCpedia.com

One thing I hated about the Blackberry was, it's technically useless without data because without a data plan, you can't function the wi-fi services rendering your BB useless. I didn't know such thing until I terminated my data plan because of numerous arguments with Maxis and the phone was technically useless. 

Been complaining about it for months till the LOML couldn't take it anymore and got me my first Android!!! It wasn't what I had in mind, I was eyeing the Samsung S2/S3 and the Sony Ion but I love it when I'm proven wrong. 

I simply adore and love my HTC One X because of its fluid and simple design. Another bonus would be the array of apps in the Play Store. I was actually contemplating about the Nokia Lumia but it doesn't have Instagram. 

The camera is stunning and the display is just flawless. All the "dull" pictures on my BB seems like they came to life on my HTC. My life is right again, I'm on track with my daily bible readings, and go through my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram seamlessly. I can't imagine life without my PA, HTC.


Truly, if you're looking for a truly smartphone and you don't want to be carrying iPhones and Samsungs like any Tom, Dick or Harry, try the HTC. You'll love it once you discover it. One of the reasons why I didn't get a Samsung was because everyone from those Mat Rempits have it, to the budak sekolah, they all have it. 

Even though im an Apple person (MacBookAir and iPad) I think the iPhone 5 is unoriginal, uninspired  and truly for the noobs. It has nothing new to offer, have you seen their ads? talking about gravity, ear phones , etc... Whatever that is being offered in the iPhone5, you can find it in every other iPhone. Sad to say that its getting pathetic, repetitive and downright boring. I'm not even looking forward to iPhone5S or iPhone 6...

You want to see a great inspired and original phone advert? Check this advert by Sony Xperia Z. You won't be disappointed. 

~you know me techie~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: