Thursday, December 27, 2012

On The 3rd Day Of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me...


my Christmas presents under our little tree!!! 


I've been lusting after the tuxedo shorts and the sheer blouse and I've been telling it to anyone that would listen!

So, he got me this pretty sheer top that I want, in BLACK cause there's none in cream. I loved it!


I super heart this tuxedo shorts from the Kardashian Kollection!!! It's super comfy and it's so fitting. 



I'm so terribly blessed and I cannot tell you how much I love the Kardashian Kollection from Dorothy Perkins. I would buy more if they had more choices, I loved the dress and the jeans but I can't even squeeze into a size 18!!! The cut was just too tiny!!!

Anyways, I'm so happy that I have so many pretty clothes!!! 

hope you had a great Christmas!

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: