Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shopping, What I bought?


I don't usually shop at Victoria's Secret in Malaysia, I prefer to get my fix from Singapore. But I made an exception this time because some items were on sale, think 30%-70%... I got this Passport Holder at 50% off because the material is canvas and not leather. (I don't eat red meat nor use their skin!) Also got a bottle of sheer love to spray all over my room and bedspread.


Oh, I'll be graduating on the 23rd of February and I want to fit into my skin tight black lace dress. I'm on a diet and slimming treatments but you can always use the extra help from a corset. Also, while browsing at MPH, I stumble over this book Oogy. Such a sad story about a Dogo+Pitbull puppy that got its face torn off by a fighting dog because it was used as a bait. Too sad. 


Remember my fav book? Guess How Much I Love You that The Fiance got for me, well, they have a new book called Guess How Much I Love You... In The Winter! So, I HAD to buy it together with Quentin Blake's Illustrated copy of A Christmas Carol. If you've read Roald Dahl's books, you'll learn to love Quentin Blake as much as Roald Dahl because they're like peanut butter and jelly. Quentin Blake brings Roald Dahl's stories to life with his drawings and now, he brought Charles Dicken's classic to life.


OK, Let me tell you a story on why Guess How Much I Love You is so close to my heart. You see, every couple has "their" song but we (Me and The Fiance) has "our" story which is Guess How Much I Love You. I know that the story is for parents and their kids but we sortta adopted it's meaning to us. In the story, the Big Nutbrown Hare loves the Little Nutbrown Hare no matter how what the Little Nutbrown Hare compares it's love to. So, The Fiance is the Big Nutbrown Hare and I'm the Little Nutbrown Hare. In the original book, the last page was, The Little Nutbrown Hare says that "I love you all the way to the moon" The Big Nutbrown Hare replies, "Wow! That's far, That's very far" and when the Little Nutbrown Hare falls asleep, The Big Nutbrown Hare whispers, "I love all the way to the moon, and back!" Which is what The Fiance replies me every night after I tell him that I love him all the way to the moon. 

That's all for now. 

~you know we love each other~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: