Sunday, April 14, 2013

Adopted Panda Syrian: STUART


When I first got Stuart at the pet shop, I got him and his brother. Both to be given to my colleague. After a week, (I guess Stuart was weaker), the other hamster, attacked and ripped one of Stuart's testicles out. Stuart was bleeding and was in excruciating pain. 


No way, Stuart was staying with his brother, so, I got him a cage and adopted him and clean his wound everyday. He used to be aggressive (Very rare for Syrians!) and after a while, he's tame enough to take food from my hands. 


With every animal, of course, you need to communicate and interact and touch them everyday. You need to be patient and of course, not be afraid. Animals can sense fear. 



I'm blessed to be able to give Stuart a new and safe home. Poor little thing hasn't been happy as he and his brother fights over the wheel all the time and when I brought him home, and he realized that he has the wheel all for himself, he was estatic! He's so happy with his little home. Hamsters make great pets and they tend to bite but a Syrian is more gentle and less likely to bite compared to the Dwarf. 

Again, do adopt. 

~you know I adopt~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: