Sunday, April 14, 2013

CLARINS


I discovered Clarins after I redeemed a Clarins sample from Female Magazine. They gave me 1 week supply of Clarins Double Serum. 


After I finished my sample, my skin is noticeably smoother, more supple and clearer. I'm not going to write about the benefits of the product or the ingredients of the product because there's an overload of such information on the web. Let me however, tell you about my experience with this product. I squirt 1 pump onto my palms and rub it together until it becomes warm and use my palms and press it into my face (Ask a Clarins friendly sales associate to demonstrate) TWICE a day. 

After 1 week, my colleagues were asking me, what products am I using? because my pores seems smaller, my skin is smoother, clearer and more supple and the best and my favourite part? I no longer need to use my foundation/powder, etc... It is that AMAZING!!! Too bad, it's a little on the pricey side, RRP 300MYR +. 


Of course, you need a good "mud mask" to unclog pores and remove impurities. Trust me, those cheap RM5 masks that you buy, it's useless. Just so you know. I would recommend Kiehl's Amazonian Clay (RM100) or Himalaya's Mud Pack (RM22) or Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask with Pink Clay (RM120). The common ingredient is Kaolin, a form of clay that will remove impurities. I use this once a week and unlike the other "mud masks" that will dry, this one doesn't. It's still wet when you remove it 15 minutes after application. 


Since a mud mask is to remove impurities, you'll need another moisturizing mask to maintain and hydrate your skin. 

Since my skin is not problematic now, I tend to choose eco friendly and natural products for my skin instead of products heavily laced with chemicals. I'm so glad that I found what I need in Clarins. 

My skin is at it's best right now and I foresee a long term relationship with Clarins. The products are natural, eco friendly, gentle, effective and that is what you get when you merge technology, research and botanicals. 

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: