Monday, May 13, 2013

128 Faubourg by Sothy's


I did their highly recommended Hydradvance Facial (390MYR) and the hydrating factor is really amazing because it keeps your skin hydrated for weeks after the treatment. 


I'm very happy with their treatment as I added on the Ageless Beauty which is eye treatment and neck treatments (170MYR) and I enjoyed my blissful 2 hours+.... The ambiance was really relaxing, the beauticians were very professional and the best part? All products used are Sothy's!! 


Can you see my face now? Isn't it clear and smooth? Actually, I'm surprised that this is how I look without make up. 


You can always trust Sothy's to pamper you and make you feel so special. I'm one happy girl! After the treatment, I thought that I couldn't feel any happier....


They made me even happier with some butterscotch cupcake and their very relaxing tea!!! If you still don't feel loved or special, I don't know.... Such a treat!!!!


This is how I look with basic make up, foundation, loose powder and blusher. Doesn't my skin look great? I feel like I'm glowing!

For more information, you can check 128 Faubourg out!! They never disappoint! 

PS: They have first time packages for those who wants to try! 

~you know I'm luxurious~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: