Wednesday, May 01, 2013

ASOS

I just received my purchases from ASOS and I have to say that I love it!!! To buy stuff off ASOS, you need to know your precise measurements. I got my measurements from Warehouse. I bought a very fitting dress from Warehouse and went on the website to check for the exact measurements of the dress. 

I note it down in my notebook and I know my size down to a cm. 





I love this A Wear Floral Wrap dress because it has a clean silhouette. This season, I love simply and clean cutting to my clothes meaning I love structured skirts, dresses and blouses. Structured in the sense that the cutting is a perfect fit. This dress comes with a hidden zipper at the back and so, I got one size bigger and it fits beautifully! 




Like I mentioned earlier, I love structured skirts and this ASOS Dome Jacquard Skirt is so beautifully cut and with a unique material. I got this in my true size and it fits wonderfully. Many people complain about the size when they purchase online, as long as you know your exact measurements, there shouldn't be any problems. Just ignore the sizing on the label but read the measurements.

Anyways, I'm happy with my purchases and the damage wasn't so bad. but then, till the next shopping spree....

~you know I love it~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: