Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What I Do?






My version of a bad hair day, when my hair is not fluffy, but rather, wavy like I went for some hair thingamajig!!!! I can't say that I love it but I don't really hate it either, it is much nicer than my fluffy hair....



This is why my boss is cooler than your boss!!!! We are the least serious people in the school and when you have a crazy boss like this, you tend to be a little on the crazy side...


This is our cool, biker, bad boy colleague that recently got himself a super bike. Cool, isn't he?

It's been almost 2 months and I'm still enjoying my work. I still love my colleagues, if not more! and I'm still having fun...

I still love my little cubicle which I'm making it more homey everyday and I still feel like a mother hen to my "kids"...

Till the next post!
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: