Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bag of Love 6


This is one really cute bag!!!!


That's one huge load of goodies!!!


This product keeps your hair tame, smooth and manageable!


This is a really good product. The texture is really light and gel- like and it absorbs super fast into your skin and keeps your skin really soft and smooth! I was really surprised with this product. 


I've been using Himalaya's Neem range to keep pimples at bay and this is also a good product. The Neem pack will remove all impurities and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth!


This product is really popular to hide little blemishes on your face! 


I like Ferragamo's Signorina. Smells really feminine and light. 


I can't really use nail polishes on my nails as I have really bad hands, so, this will have to wait! 

This month, Mimi was super woman enough to include a novel! I was a tad disappointed because I was expecting The Great Gatsby or something. I own the whole Shopaholic series and it's a pretty old book!.



This was my prize!!!!! YAY!!! It's really feminine, light, breezy and sweet. I cannot tell you, how much I love this perfume! Thanks Mimi and Miss A!!!!

~You know I love you~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: