Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Lilac Box 4


This time, the box is ribboned with a Jimmy Choo sparkly ribbon instead of the usual purple/lilac colored ones. I love the ribbon and it's really classy!



The highlight of my box was this OPI nail polish. I was stalking thelilacbox FB page and lots of women were upset over their nail polish. I totally support thelilacbox over randomly selecting nail polish instead of 1 color in all boxes. It's quite exhilarating. But some women did went overboard with the complaints. Like I say, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, no matter how fucking stupid they sound. OH! I was lucky and I got Call Me Gwen-Ever. 


I also loved the Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange hand cream which by the way, moisturizes your hand and leaves it smelling sweet like oranges, as if you spent the whole day picking oranges! 


I got this from another beauty box and I was gushing over this shampoo and how amazing it was! Pretty good that I got another bottle from the Lilac Box since I was running out of the previous sample size bottle. 

I was absolutely delighted when I saw these little beauties from Sothys and I got the Masque and Cream. I've loved Sothys and their products are top-notch, especially the Hydradvance range and it was really pleasant to find them in my box!


Oh! Besides the shampoo, I got this hair mask as well and I now have 2 little pots! The smell is absolutely divine and who else is the hair expert but, L'Oreal? 


I got this Hair Spray which looked really cool and suave, but, I don't use hair sprays so, I would have to give this away or use it sparingly to hold my loose curls in place! I do think that it's pretty cool because no other beauty boxes are giving out hair sprays!


I don't know if it's a patriotic gesture, but I got 2, not 1, but 2 Jimmy Choo miniatures!!!! How awesome is that?! The smell is divine and I will be keeping these babies in my handbag!

~you know you love me~
Michelle May

No comments: