Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Lilac Box X Tongue In Cheek


This has got to be my favourite box so far because it has all my favourite products in one box!!!


I received this in one of the previous lilac boxes and this is one very potent product to keep your hair looking beautiful and it helps in keeping long, fluffy hair more smoother and manageable. I was planning on buying the actual product from Sephora. 


I received this from another beauty bag and this is a very popular brand to hide your little imperfections and, keep your face looking radiant!


I guess that the Lilac Box loves Crabtree & Evelyn and I'm not complaining, which female doesn't love Crabtree & Evelyn??? 


I have to write a slightly long review on this product because this is somehow my favourite product, by far! Why? When I opened the box, there was a beautiful, soft smelling fragrant and it was from this hand cream! To say that it smells absolutely divine, it's not right. It smells really, really nice. How nice? It perfumed even the outer box and when I used the box to wrap my books, the books now smell like the hand cream! 


Was pretty ecstatic to receive a nubar nail lacquer because I've heard about it, that it contains no formaldehyde, toluene and DBP. It's safe to say that it's the healthier alternative to normal nail polishes. 


I actually received the same product when I bought my Bobbi Brown cosmetics and I loved this loose powder. Was planning to get the full size once I have to replenish my foundation. 


I've heard so much about this product and I didn't wanna buy the full size because I'm not quite sure if I would love this product and when I got it in the special box, I'm very pleased and I would be buying the full size soon! 


This has got to be one of my new favourite fragrances. It's ultra feminine, flirty, girly and so, me! LOL! 

I loved this beauty box and TiC did a really great job. 

~you know I love it~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: