Mi Mundo. Mi Pagina. Mi Corazon. Mi Alma. It's all about me, me, me, me, me!
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Why You Should Date A Teacher.
I read e Harmony 15 Reasons To Date A Teacher with so much glee because, I call myself a lecturer but The Fiance calls me a teacher. Teaching is a noble profession and its a gift from God. Anyone can teach but, not many are able to touch lives.
Here are 15 reasons to date a teacher:
1. They’re conversationalists. All day long, teachers work to connect with students of all kinds of backgrounds, intellectual levels and work ethics.
2. Teachers can charm parents. They meet with them a lot, and know how to put people at ease. Date a teacher, and you won’t have to stress about the inevitable meet-the-parents dinner.
3. Teachers adapt quickly, whether it’s welcoming new students or embracing new curriculum. Change doesn’t faze them.
4. Teachers can explain the same thing in a variety of ways until a point is made effectively, making sure that miscommunication doesn’t hurt the relationship.
5. Teachers are patient. At least the good ones are.
6. Teachers are great with kids. So if you’re looking for the parent of your future kids, a teacher is a great candidate.
7. Teachers are up on the latest lingo and pop-culture trends. If you want to know what’s hip with kids these days, your date will know.
8. They have the summer off — and all holidays.
9. Coming up with fun, creative solutions to problems is part of their day job. Teachers make problem-solving fun!
10. Teachers have great — and predictable — hours. You can plan consistent date nights with ease.
11. If you had a crush on a teacher as a youngster, now’s your chance to finally date one — legally.
12. Date a teacher and you’ll be dating someone who is shaping future leaders. Yes, your date is super-influential.
13. Teachers don’t tolerate bullying or intolerance. They stand up for those around them.
14. Everyone has a favorite teacher they look back on fondly. You’re likely dating someone’s hero.
15. You’re a respectful, mature adult. At the end of a crazy week, your presence will be a welcome break from adolescent angst.