Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Best Christmas Ever 2013


Are you sure that you "Don't care about the presents under the Christmas tree?"


Can I tempt you with some Turkey and some Swedish Ham?


Christmas is not complete without some toffee and chocolates!


The sweetest girl and her BF! HAHAHA! Merry Christmas from Darrell & Karin




Our many attempts at a family picture! Just laughing ourselves silly!



Me and my sister from another mother!


THE PERFECT FAMILY PICTURE!


The Fiance is THE BEST!!!! Nothing screams CHRISTMAS than Chanel, all wrapped up!!!




I also got chocolates/stoking stuffers which were all amazeballs!!!


Also, my collection for Shrek and Madagascar is finally complete!


The Fiance never fails to give me a card on every occasion!!! 


 My souvenir from Japan from The Sister!!!



 My favourite place in the world, just because its so structured and everything is so organized! This year, you get a box with the purchase of 2 shirts!

This Christmas the the first Christmas with The Familia. It was nerve wrecking and oh-so-hectic! The Fiance and I were at each other's throat every minute and its normally followed by a screaming fest between us. 

I was beginning to hate Christmas because we spent too much, we were too hospitable, and I was tired and cranky most of the time and most importantly, everytime The Fiance opens his mouth, I feel as if he wants to pick a fight with me. 

At the end of the day, when everyone was just sitting at the dinner table, gorging themselves with food and after that, everyone was just chilling in the living room and just relaxing with each other's company, only then, did I realise the true meaning of Christmas. 

Christmas isn't about the presents, its isn't about the turkey or the wine or the Moet, it's about, being surrounded by your loved ones. People that you love and people that loves you unconditionally. I'm feel truly blessed to be able to spend Christmas with my family and my fiance. I really felt the LOVE!!!!

So, how was your Christmas? Do tag me to your blog!

Till the next time!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

No comments: