Friday, May 23, 2014

Getting Married- Bridal Trousseau

I dislike my own wedding because everywhere and (ALMOST!) EVERYONE is telling me to pay attention to the little details. I have OCD and I DO PAY ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE DETAILS but I'm tired from paying too much attention to the little details that I missed a lot of BIG pictures.

I ABSOLUTELY refuse to match my reception table cloth to the carpets or napkins on the table. The only thing I love about getting married is the shopping. The first App you, any new bride should download is Wedding Budget List by weddingsolutions.com from the Apple App Store.

This app helps me to stick to my budget and organizes what is more important for me for the big day! Seriously, your wedding is going to be the most expensive day in your entire life!

I never thought I would use the word "trousseau" let alone, budget for it. But then again, I've always thought a basque, corset, and lingerie from Agent Provocateur and  La Perla was always beautifully exquisite!

BUT, I'm pretty sure PLUS SIZE Brides To Be are going to have a hard time finding the perfect bridal lingerie here in Malaysia like I did. Here are my top picks for PLUS SIZE BRIDAL LINGERIE FOR MALAYSIANS!

1) ModCloth Intimates   AND ModCloth Intimates PLUS SIZE


How about an Elegant Underpinnings Corselet in Black? OR...


Daytime Whisper Garter Belt? Just find the matching bra in store!


Or a simply classic white bridal trousseau for the boudoir? Like this Hip, Hip, Cabaret Intimate Set in White - Plus Size?

Or this very pretty Twilit Night Corset in Plus Size?

Or even this sexy black number? Find Time Slip Corselet and Thong Set in Plus Size

BEST PART? ModCloth SHIPS TO MALAYSIA FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT!!!

2) ASOS SEXY LINGERIE



Or a fiery red suspender set? ASOS Amelie Lace and Mesh Lingerie


And I bought this in SIZE 14! Pour Moi Amour Almond Basque along with matching panties!!!! 

BEST PART ABOUT ASOS? FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY!!!!

3) Herroom

This will make any bride blush!! Va Bien Full Figure Longline Bustier Bra 513

Or this totally cute Babydoll! elomi Maria Underwire Babydoll EL8501



I won't post any pictures because it depends on your luck if you are able to find your size! I had a hard time finding my size 38C... But they carry La Perla, Agent Provocateur, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, L'Agent, Elle Macpherson... 

THEY SHIP TO MALAYSIA FOR 15$


I'm not entirely sure if they ship to Malaysia but I hope this helps!



No comments: