Friday, May 23, 2014

Getting Married - Wedding Shoes.

"What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?And what if it is? What do I do then?" - Tangled

You know, during the wedding we all want the best. The most gorgeous gown, the most gorgeous shoes, hair and make up. I wanted my wedding dress to be Pronovias or Lucas Anderi. But The Hubby remind me everytime I get carried away that "We have a life to live AFTER the wedding"

We didn't plan the wedding with lots of money, we just decided where to splurge and where to scrimp. I decided to scrimp on wedding shoes because I needed 2 pairs, 1 for my pre wedding shoot on a farm and the other one for the actual day. I would've loved myself a Jimmy Choo or Manolos but I decided on 2 great pairs from Christy Ng and just my luck, they had a moving out sale. Their moving out sale is still on this weekend! (23/5/2014- 24/5/2014) 

I was about to buy my shoes in their original price but I managed to get 1 pair at RM100 off and another pair at 20% off! I spent 400RM on 2 pairs of shoes!




I got a discount for this because it's a pre-order and handmade and the original price was 280RM and I got this for a sweet 179RM. This is a Precious Pearl and I had it custom by replacing the brooch with a different designed brooch for an additional 60RM. 


Another pair that I got for the pre wedding is this Dorothy White which I got a sweet 20% its original price of 199RM. I loved this pair because it's not too high and it's really the sweetest thing you've ever seen!

Overall, Christy Ng shoes are really comfy and with all these discounts, it's worth buying and most of the shoes can be custom made to suit your feet. Compared to URS that is almost the same price and too little options, too high and no custom... 

Do your feet a favor and get yourself a ChristyNg. 



No comments: