Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Getting Married - Wedding Favors

I never wanted to give out wedding favors because I thought that it was unnecessary, extra effort and waste of money. Until I stumbled upon Malaysia Favors and I realised that wedding favors doesn't have to be pricey and/or ugly. 


I chose these pretty Calla Lily Candles from Malaysia Favors and I paid RM195 for 60 pieces and delivery to my home. 

Another shop is SS2U and you can choose from towels to chopsticks to bookmarks, keychains, bath stuff and a whole lot more! 

Or you can check House of Favors for candles, wine, potpourri, and etc.. 

We (FINALLY) decided on a small, intimate church wedding and tea break all at the church and we're inviting about 60 people max. This was our argument most of the time because I would love to invite all my students while he wants as small as possible. 

So, 60 guests are already too many but we hope that everything goes well and smooth! And I cannot wait for the wedding favors to arrive! 

No comments: