Sunday, July 20, 2014

Getting Married - Designer Bridal Room


The Hubby still insisted that I buy at least one wedding gown and told me not to worry because he wants me to own the gown. 



As we were in Hugo Boss, Pavillion, We saw the signs that Designer Bridal Room was having Sales and it was up to 50% off designer gowns! We decided to check it out. 



The Sales staff was extremely helpful and I'm a plus size girl, I'm not ashamed to say it and they still managed to make me feel like a princess. We were assisted by Lee Sa and she was so enthusiastic, helpful and giving us tips and making me fit into the most gorgeous dresses.  



Can't you see? I feel like a million dollar princess here! She even gave me a Cathedral Veil to try on and I look and feel like a bride. Honestly, I feel so scared and excited at the same time! I LOOKED sooo different!!! I look like a wife and I couldn't recognize myself. 



I'm wearing a 16,500MYR gown from La Sposa, a 2,500MYR Cathedral Veil and 1,500MYR "sleeves" from Annasuly. 


This is the actual dress from La Sposa that I tried on and its a tube-like dress and the church needs me to cover my top, hence the Annasuly "sleeves" that were pinned to the dress. 

I really recommend going to Designer Bridal Room at Pavilion when you're looking for a wedding gown. Do make an appointment by clicking HERE

They have all the loveliest brands such as Pronovias (My fav!!), La Sposa, Rosa Clara, Annasul Y., and Lusan Mandongus. 

Here's some web sites that you would want to check out. La SposaAnnasul YPronovias.


No comments: