Friday, September 05, 2014

Clarisonic Mia 2

 I've been stalking and reading reviews of the Clarisonic for about a year now. Even before deciding to buy it, I was reading THISTHISTHIS and THIS. When I was wandering in Sephora, I FINALLY decided to purchase the Guerlain Meteorites until I stumbled upon this LIMITED EDITION offer. RM590 for this Deep Pore set that comes with Mia2, Deep Pore Cleanser and Mask.


 If bought separately, Sephora is selling the Mia2 for RM550 and the Deep Pore cleanser and mask set for RM190. So, if you buy everything separately, it would've cost you RM740. I saved RM150 and I thought what the hell, just get it! 


I couldn't wait till it was fully charged for 24 hours (Man, it took really, really long!) and I used it once I got home. And I can say that its the best clean, my face has ever had! My face was smoother, my skin was softer and my pores were smaller!!! And I really enjoyed "vibrating and cleaning" my face! It's so worth the money and I'm in love with it! 


Here's some of my next purchase from Sephora. I plan on getting the Make Up For Ever Sculpting KitGuerlain MeteoritesEstee Lauder Daywear and Fresh SUGAR Lip Treatment

No comments: