Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Unity Candle


So, the church informed us that we have to get Unity Candles to be lighted during the wedding ceremony. I thought it was pretty cool because 2 single candles will light up a bigger candle. 

The best part about Karin, my bestest sister, is that she does a wicked job of designing the candles and I found someone that is able to do it for me! 





The end result is so beautiful!!!! 

Wicked Wax does the most gorgeous work and their services are top notch! You can personalise any candles and I only regret NOT buying my wedding favours from them! They are very efficient/ friendly and very reasonably priced for personalised items! 

If you're getting married and need wedding favors/ unity candles or even for your baby's baptism, do check them out!

No comments: