Wow!!!! 1 More week and I'm OFFICIALLY 2 MONTHS!!! Hahahahaha!
I'm so thankful/grateful/blessed for the CNY holidays and I managed to rest for 2 weeks, AT LEAST! I haven't been working AT ALL. Been lying on my back, watching TV, vomiting, eating and visiting my parents and sleeping.
SO, here's a summary of what has been going on with my body!
1) My breast are horribly sore and painful. I have problems sleeping on my side right now.
While reading all these pregnancy books, I find that it's only gonna be worst! FML.
2) Haven't really been vomiting that much but that's also cause I haven't exactly been eating that much also.
3) Still feeling very nauseous and I really hope this feeling goes away by the 2nd trimester.
4) I burp and fart so much and it's uncontrollable. It's embarrassing and if it happens in public, I blame the husband! HAHAHAH! He's already guilty cause he's black and I don't mind letting him take the blame for releasing noxious gas in public.
5) There's so many CNY cookies that I would love to eat but I really have no appetite for them. I love eating and I cannot wait for the time I'm gonna be eating for two!
6) I'm still tired most of the time, I normally have a short nap at about 3PM. Those who knows me, knows that I don't nap, AT ALL.
7) I'm still having vivid dreams and just last night, I dreamt that I wrangled a huge ass snake! It was pretty scary!
8) I'm being very careful of the baby. I'm so scared if anything happens to the baby. But, I'm only human, what can I do? Read the Bible and decided to leave it to God. He blessed us with a miracle (Will explain why later) and He will keep us safe.
9) I enjoy looking at baby things. And just ordered my baby journal! :)
10) I got pretty crazy. Been shouting and hurling abuses at the hubby these past 2 days. I hate myself for it and all he was trying to do was give me hugs and kisses.
SO, I SAY THAT IT'S A MIRACLE BABY BECAUSE:
1) I've ALWAYS had hormone imbalance. Since FOREVER. Drs told me countless times that it's going to be hard to conceive.
2) I'm a horrible, disgusting and ungrateful sinner. If I was God, I would hate me.
3) The baby was an answer to my prayers because I lost my direction in life.
4) I could've destroyed the baby in its 1st month of developement should I have heeded the advice of my OB-GYN and didn't listen to God.
5) God has been keeping the baby safe through amazing ways. All I can do is, my best for the baby.
6) All babies are miracles from God. I know that now.
7) I may not like babies and might even be afraid of them, but, I have a feeling that I will love this one to bits and I will be willing to die for it.
8) I was off the pill for less than a year after being on the pill for 4 years. Read so many articles that it will be hard to conceive since I was on the pill for quite some time.
9) I shall continue this once my mind is more clear.