Friday, April 03, 2015

#12Weeks (3 MONTHS) END OF THE FIRST TRIMESTER

Time sure flies when you're having fun! Despite how sick baby is making me, I embrace this little fella and I look forward to the day, baby is going to be born!

Been saying "Our Father" and "Hail Mary" (Catholic practise) every night for this little baby. I guess, all I want is for the baby to be born healthy and safe. I might be paranoid but I just want baby to be safe, new mothers, do you understand what I mean?

This is an amalgamation of how I've been feeling lately.

1) Been feeling like a whale because I can't seem to fit into any of my clothes anymore and The Hubby has been super supportive of my need for fashionable clothes. Oh, I can no longer fit into WAREHOUSE, Dorothy Perkins and even Uniqlo!!! Hubby just bought me RM500 worth of clothes from 9months! Yes! I have to wear maternity clothes now!!!

2) Been feeling like an elephant because I've been too tired to even bathe and The Hubby have to bathe me, dry me, dry my hair and apply lotion on my body. Have you seen those elephant ads?


This is not my picture, I DO NOT OWN this picture. THIS PICTURE BELONGS TO Johnny Jet

3) I'm crazy paranoid about the safety of the baby. I'm ALWAYS so worried for this little fella! I'll pray twice a day just to ensure his/her safety.....


RIGHT NOW, I HATE:
VEGGIES.
FRIED CHICKEN.
FAST FOOD.
MY FAVOURITE NASI BRIYANI AYAM MADU.
DOME CHICKEN PIE (ALSO MY FAVOURITE!)


We always look forward to our monthly visit to the dr just so we can see our little miracle moving, bouncing, clutching and unclutching its little fist. Then, its little heartbeat that's beating so loud and strong. I think we have a strong little miracle here.... 

UPDATE: 4/4/2015 (SATURDAY) Today was so scary because when I woke up, the room started spinning and I couldn't balance myself and I fell. I managed to shout for The Hubby to help and when he put me on the bed, I fainted.

I just blacked out and The Hubby was putting ice on the back of my neck and we were terrified. He rushed me to the hospital and they suspected its haemoglobin or something and they put me on drips and took my blood to do some tests. 

It was so horrible because I was still fainting and I kept vomiting because the room was just spinning. We were supposed to attend the Easter Mass at 10:45PM but the dr. told me to stay at home because too many people, and I could faint again. 

When they finally allowed me to go home, I slept until Sunday morning. I really hope everything is OK and the blood result will be OK as well. And I really hope I don't experience it again, EVER! 


No comments: