Monday, August 24, 2015

Hubby's Graduation

Since we couldn't make it to his first graduation in Hong Kong last year because we were in Singapore, he decided to join the local KL graduation at Eastin Hotel. 

He deserved every single moment because he has worked so hard and sacrificed so much just to get his degree. He had to "layan my kerenah", get married to me, pay for the wedding and his studies and handle life in general. 

I have so much love for him because he's everything I wished for and more. He treats me like a Queen and he's the best husband and will be the best daddy to our little baby. I couldn't be any happier and blessed to have him in my life. 

I've never liked graduation ceremonies because it's absolutely, ridiculously boring! I couldn't even sit still for 1 minute before baby start kicking and punching. He really doesn't like me sitting down. I think he feels cramped. HAHAHAH! Poor baby!

Here's some of our fav pictures of the day and we're both in Massimo Dutti. I'm not that huge right? RIGHT????




On the other hand, I was too bored and I decided to take pretty pictures of my mnologie personalized clutch. 


You can check them out on their MNO.logie (WEBSITE), FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM


No comments: