Saturday, September 26, 2015

#38Weeks

This last week has been excruciating. I've been to the hospital at least 2-3 times a week! 

1) My whole body is aching. It's like I over exercise myself and the pain never really goes away.

2) I think I'm leaking urine and I can't even control it. 

3) I'm always lying down in bed.

4) I'm too tired to do anything or go anywhere.

5) I hate myself.

6) My breast are leaking.

7) I'm just feeling sad all the fucking time. 

8) I really wanna be left alone.

9) I wanna be disconnected from the world. 

10) I hope that this is normal. 

1 comment:

Aini Shah said...

Hi Michelle, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)