Sunday, November 22, 2015

ETUDE HOUSE Malaysia


I've tried all types of foundations, from Chanel, Laura Mercier, Urban Decay, RMK, L'Oreal, Bobbi Brown and lastly, Laneige. Nothing has ever came close to BB Cushion Compacts. I LOVE THEM. The most popular brand is Laneige. Unfortunately, it didn't really impress me. Had to apply lots of layers and the color didn't really match me? Hence, I gave up. 

Decided to give NARS a try cause of all the amazing reviews. But, didn't wanna trouble baby by going all the way to KL just to get my cosmetics so, decided to try a cheaper and a closer alternative to home. Went to 1 Utama skinfood and wanted to try the Royal Honey BB Compact, but, it was discontinued.

So, walked a few feet away to Etude House. Imagine my pleasant surprise when they have BUY 1 FREE 1 STOREWIDE promo!



I got this Precious Mineral MAGIC Any Cushion for RM138 and this is actually a primer! The peach is to brighten and clear skin tone. I've never seen a cushion primer. Don't be fooled, this is colorless and I loved how smooth it made my skin. 

My skin was smoother, clearer and brighter, instantly. It is a very impressive product. 



And I got this Precious Mineral Any Cushion (RM138) for FREE! It really made my skin dewy and pretty! I REALLY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! It took very little to hide my enlarged pores, redness and acne marks. 


I hate finding matches for my skin and I always get it wrong. Even the SA from Bobbi Brown got it wrong but this SA and this concealer is THE PERFECT SHADE. It hid all my imperfections, perfectly and comfortably. It blends easily and it's such a miracle worker. Only at RM46, it's such a steal!


And I got this blusher for FREE!!! Perfect shade of coral to give my face a little flush. It's very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I love the cute little ribbon puff! 


Do check their promotion out! The promotion is until the end of December. The whole store is BUY 1 FREE 1, Item is of equal value or less. I'm so tempted to buy the refills and a lipstick. The whole set made me look natural and pretty and I'm really impressed at the quality for the price. 

For more info, you can check ETUDE HOUSE out. 


 I went back and bought the lipstick (RM65) for something matte. This lipstick is moisturizing, matte and the color is just too pretty!



 I fell in love with color eye sticks. For someone who doesn't know how to use eye colors, these are God sent!!! Perfect for beginners like me. I love it so much, I have 2! I love something slightly shimmery just to brighten up my eyes and these are perfect! So many colors and the shimmer was just nice. For RM31, the Bling Bling Eye Sticks are a steal! I'm using Sunset Star. I just might upgrade to Laura Mercier's Caviar Sticks once I'm done and got the hang of these.


So, How does Etude House fare? This is my natural face. No make up whatsoever. Just cleansed. 


TA DA! This is my face with all the make up listed here from Etude House!!! My skin looks like those Korean girls, smooth, fair, and dewy. My lips looks pretty in pink and my cheeks, just flushed. This picture is NOT edited, just the frame. 


1 comment:

Stephaine said...

cool etude house Malaysia products review.
http://1030am.my/brands/etude-house.html