Sunday, June 26, 2016

Diaper Bag

What's in your diaper bag? 


During the weekends, I don't use my GaBag because I don't have to pump and chill my breastmilk. Unfortunately, I'm hating my GaBag now (Will update my post soon and why you shouldn't buy a GaBag) 


During the weekends, I use this Eco-Leather Pasito a Pasito Diaper Bag. For the full list of Pasito a Pasito Diaper Bags in Malaysia, you can click HERE. I love my Diaper Bag because it's roomy enough, easy to clean (With a damp cloth), stylish and oh-so-versatile. 


I make it a point to attach all my bags with Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizers. The Diaper Bag comes together with a small changing mat. In my bag, there's a travel pouch, my trusty Boba Air, my doggy nursing cover and my trusty Applecrumby Wipes. Oh, and also a few toys and packs of tissues. 



I have to do a review of my Boba Air which I got from Fabulous Mom TTDI for RM205. It's super light weight, folds itself into a small pouch, fits into my handbag/ diaper bag/ almost anywhere. It's so easy to take it with me everywhere I go! The best part? #johnellejr LOVES being carried in it! I can shop in peace and he will always fall asleep in it. It's very comfortable on me and I've worn it for the longest is 4 hours now.


I got this travelling pouch froma seller on Carousell and It's the best RM25 I've spent. It's big enough to store 1 onesie, 1 Tee shirt, 3 Drypers Touch, Putto wipes, Mini Sudocream, Mini powder, bib, hanky, hand sanitizer, a few breast pads and a reusable bag. Big right???

No comments: