Sunday, June 26, 2016

Storing EBM

I pump a lot and I'm blessed enough to be able to feed 4 other babies every month. The Hubby got me a deep chest freezer 100l and I've read about other mommies asking how to store and manage EBM. 

My baby has enough fresh breast milk to last him a whole day so, I pump to relieve engorgement and for other babies. I'm able to store 1 pack of 200ml everyday. Sometimes, even more. Everyday, once frozen, I store them in these Daiso boxes. 



Once they're full for 1 month, I will pack them into the biggest POSLAJU plastic envelope. So, 1 envelope is milk from the whole month. So, every month, I will donate out the previous month ones. Simple. This method is the easiest if you're packing milk to donate. If you're going to feed your little one, you need to practise the first in, first out method. 


No comments: